12.02.2007

Melt in Your Mouth, Not on the T Floor?

I recently received the following text from Jeff:

"I just saw a dude drop an m&m on the platform at park st...look if anyone was looking (i was) then picked it up and ate it...a clear 5 second violation and the guy was not homeless!"

Originally, I assumed that Jeff sent the message out to everyone. Then I found out that I was specifically selected to receive this important information. Was it due to my extraordinary fondness of m&ms? That I might do the same thing? That I have a fondness of arbitrary cleanliness regulations such as the 5 second rule? My fondness for passing quick judgement on complete strangers?

Either which way, Jeff was spot on. I loved it. Cheers to that!

7 comments:

Amy said...

You should be proud. That's an awesome text.
I would eat that M&M and much worse.

Grandma said...

M&M CONFESSION TIME:I've eaten them from my classroom floor, but only near my desk and only if they fell out of my package.

Katy Shamitz said...

is it not ok to eat chocolate off the T floor? my bad.

Anonymous said...

You guys are gross! "Sandy"

Anonymous said...

OK - true confession from "Sandy" - I may not pick up M&Ms from the floor but, believe me, I can eat a large bag of M&Ms in one sitting!

Grandma said...

and I'll eat a bag off the floor!

Anonymous said...

People should read this.