11.10.2010

Vegas 1

It's Vegas baby!

These pictures are proof of my proudest trip planning moment yet. I bagged the Bellagio for $119 a night! Sure we could have stayed somewhere cheaper but this was the max for the min! It was fantastic and the location was prime. It was easy to walk to most of our destinations.

The bathroom was huge. Sadly, there was no included Tiger like The Hangover (maybe you need to stay at Caesar's for that).
Generally, I'm someone who spends 100% of my time feeling grossed out by hotel rooms. But it was extremely clean. I guess the twice-a-day maid service helps! The Bellagio has five pools that are designed like Mediterranean gardens. They are definitely not the party pool scene that other hotels show. These pictures were taken just before closing but it was really relaxing and serene.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You stayed where? At what price? WOW! So gorgeous - make a reservation for me - right now, please! Mom (: