11.19.2010

Liberace Museum

I think it was destiny that made it rain that day. Because of the bad weather, we had ample time to explore the Liberace Museum!

Going to the museum was one of my must see's in Vegas. I am not exaggerating. I was really, really excited...and I had a coupon which makes everything awesome. Sadly, the Liberace Museum closed it's doors on October 17th. But with the magic of old summer photos, I'll give you a glimpse into the sparkle filled experience.Various bedazzled Wladziu Valentino Liberace heads.
Liberace had really simple taste. Yeah right!Sweet rides.

A huge collection of rare, ornate pianos.The museum is split into two sections which are oddly located on different ends of a strip mall parking lot.I know. Liberace would probably be saddened by my outfit's lack of sparkle. At least I had some bright colors on.
Snazzy boots.Now that's one big @ss rhinestone.Shawn's fav outfit. I would pay him big bucks to go to the grocery store in that.My fav outfit. Anytime you can combine patriotism and booty shorts, I'm in.The museum had a replica robe to take photos. I almost ripped it off the guy in front of us. I was just a wee bit excited.Feeling faboosh!Looking mahvelous!Nice kicks.Slot machines.The cardboard cut out that almost came home with us.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The Liberace Museum closed for good a few weeks after you visited. It was certainly a unique place - bet you had fun there. Mom (: