11.09.2007

Tag, I'm It!

I've been tagged and that means I have to post "7 Fun Facts About Me".

1. I have never broken a bone but have cracked my head numerous times.

2. I’m lactose intolerant. I never really loved cheese but it and all its lactose-having friends apparently hate me.

3. I have $7 cable. We receive the networks, the CW, Jewelry TV, BET, 4 PBS Stations, 2 Spanish stations and the Home Shopping Network. Recently we lost, AZN, the “Network for Asian America”. It was a sad day.

4. I love flip-flops.

5. I tested out of the language requirement in college. I then elected to take a class anyway and was placed in with native speakers. ¡Ay, Dios Mío!

6. I called 911 for legitimate reasons and then asked if the call would appear on my phone bill. One afternoon, I was driving with Natalie on I-95 near Norwalk. While travelling in the middle lane, the 1998 Plymouth Voyager minivan with faux wood paneling decided to stop working and wouldn’t start. There was an incline so I couldn’t even scoot the van over to the side as the traffic began to backup. Finally an off-duty firefighter pulled up and asked if we had called the police. Um, no? We've been sitting here giggling nervously for 10 minutes. Heeding his advice, I called 911 told them the situation and then finished the phone call by asking if it would show up on my bill. Those were daytime minutes after all. We’re not entirely sure if the police ever responded because 15 minutes later I turned the key, the engine roared and off we went.

7. Best for last…I was tagged by Amy. She’s my cousin. But once we came dangerously close to not being cousins. When I was little, I had two Ken dolls. One was a brown haired Ken with two legs. But the blonde Ken had only one leg (and those fabulous built-in underwear). In our youthful ignorance, we both wanted the two legged Ken. To make a long story short, an all out war ensued. But somehow in the heat of the battle, Amy and I came to a peaceful resolution. Then Katy and Patrick came in pretending to fight over a GI Joe or something to help us see the light. That was so lame.



I'm suppossed to tag 7 people but I don't have that many bloggin' friends. Instead I tag two.
Josh Swanson - Because you rarely post about personal matters. These can NOT be historical facts.
Vanilla - I'm going out on a limb and tagging Vanilla who doesn't know me. I've been a blog lurker. Amy's lurkers outted themselves and I'm doing the same. Frankly, you had me at half-fast.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can list 7,000 fun facts about you!!! You've been fun since the day you were born. Love you - Mom xo

Grandma said...

I didn't play the correct way,but I see you did a thorough job! nice work!!xo