11.13.2007

A Kernel of Truth

I'm corny. It wouldn't be the top word I'd use to describe myself but it definitely makes the unabridged list. Sometimes this slips my mind. Then I download pictures and find gems like this.

I made Shawn take this picture after our trip to the Museum of Science this weekend. Apparently Boston should be warned. There is a dinosaur on the loose. Well, he would be on the loose if he could only figure out how to get around/above/through that pesky little chain surrounding him. But thank goodness for that chain because when chased by a dinosaur, it appears that I don't run, I just stand pigeon-toed.

2 comments:

Grandma said...

and when he lifts that giant foot you'd be right there under his first step!!!

Katy Shamitz said...

kelly, watch out! he's going to grab you with his tiny hand!