11.15.2007

My Muse

Yippee! Yesterday I won a contest. That’s right! I placed first in a fabulous haiku contest hosted by my cousin Amy. The prize is priceless: an original piece of artwork depicting human gas expulsion or the after effects of such. I’m sure our family ties didn’t influence the decision at all. It’s a fact, my haiku was simply genius. Here it is…

Gustados are great
Stop and Shop's imitation
but they were recalled

Apparently many questions were raised about the mysterious Gustados. I’d like to address those here and give thanks to my muse, Gustado Man.


Gustados are Stop and Shop’s imitation of Nacho Cheese Doritos and they are bodacious and beautiful. Sadly, there was a labeling snafu due to "undeclared soy protein isolate" and Gustados were recalled for a short time. But good news Gustados lovers. Gustados are back and better than ever!!

Any more questions?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for making me laugh so hard while I'm at yucky work! "Sandy"

Grandma said...

when something's off limits it makes you want it more!!

Katy Shamitz said...

gotta get gustados.