7.08.2010

Dress Brag

Oh, did you see that purple dress in yesterday's post? It's one of my favorite dresses ever. It had back slit, boning, hook and eye elastic support strap and full lining. It was super comfortable and held up to my dance maniac moves (hypothetically, a Wayne's World "we're not worthy" inspired dance to the bride accompanied by a Lady Gaga song, hypothetically of course). It was fabulous and do you know how much it was?

$14

I'll say it again. It was $14. I spotted this beauty on target.com a month before the wedding and took a chance. At worst, I was out $14. Fortunately, the online discount shopping gods were smiling that day and I became the proud owner of the best $14 dress ever.

3 comments:

Grandma said...

bragging rights 2u!! it looks beautiful on you!!

Bahston Beans said...

I know you always appreciate a deal!

Anonymous said...

You'd look beautiful in ANY priced dress! Mom (of course!) xo