7.07.2010

Alison and Mike's Wedding

Our friends, Alison and Mike had a beautiful wedding over Memorial Day Weekend. (Yes, I know that July 4th just passed.)

The crew getting ready for the ceremony.
Sacred Heart Church in the North End of Boston.
Hunky groom and his Mom.
Bride's bro and maid of honor.
The bride's grand entrance, complete with bagpiper.
Yippee! It's official!Reception at the Hampshire House. Apparently I was hungry because I seem to be the first one seated.
I really like candid pictures that you discover later. I'm not sure what I was doing here.
The happy couple, Mike and Alison
Fantastic. I like every part of this picture.
This dude says "that cake looks good". It was.
Another great candid. Did that man just finish mooning Kevin? Did that man let out a nasty fart? Why does Kevin look so offended and shocked?
Me and Shawn.
Alison's gorgeous dress while dancing with her Dad.
Mike and his Mom.
Congrats to the happy couple!!!

3 comments:

Karen said...

Great pics! I love the North End of Boston. Haven't been there in a while.

Grandma said...

great pictures. they look great and you look mahvelous!

Anonymous said...

Everyone looks so nice and what a wonderful day! Mom (: