2.26.2010

Pizza-Palooza

Tonight we went to "A Slice of Natick". The Natick Service Council held a pizza fundraiser and it was awesome. There were pizzas from about 10 local shops. Everyone could cast a vote for their favorite cheese pizza and their favorite specialty pizza.

It was only $10 and included sodas, salad and desserts. There was also musical entertainment, face painting, silent auctions and raffles.
Yes, that's a slice of pepperoni the size of my head. Just remember, it was for a good cause.

4 comments:

Amy said...

Did you take 45,000 lactaids in anticipation of the event?

Grandma said...

what a deal!! nice pizza! you look happy!

Bahston Beans said...

I was so excited that I ate the first piece without any lactaid. Logically, I then took about a billion to try to reverse the damage...

I think I used about 45,000 points. :) Worth it!

Anonymous said...

I bet Shawn already has this event marked on his calendar for next year!!! Mom (: