1.14.2010

Boot Camp

I am Hans. And I am Franz. And we just want to PUMP (clap) you up!
I can only wish that I saw these faces this morning. That's right, I went to Boot Camp class this morning. A friend at work has been going and she's diesel, so I figured I'd give it a try. Her ears must have been ringing around 6:10 this morning because I may have inserted her name into a few colorful phrases as I woke up early, got out of my warm bed, hopped in the freezing car and went to the gym.

It wasn't horrific but it's only been a few hours since the class. I'll let you know when my legs turn to jelly. The instructor had us jump rope for 3 minutes straight and then 2 minutes later on. Have you tried that lately? I don't think I could even do that when I was little. Maybe I'll bring my SkipIt to the next class. I'm really much better at that.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I bet your Skip-It is still in the basement!! Mom (:

Grandma said...

that sounds brutal Kel!