8.04.2009

Ocean Edge

For our two year anniversary, we stayed at Ocean Edge. Before you start wondering if we won the lotto, we didn't. But work offers a discount which is awesome. They got immediate bonus points by giving us a free upgrade for our special day. The room was great.

But the bathroom was fabulous. I'm pretty sure it was roughly the size of our condo. I couldn't even manage to get a picture of the whole thing.
Looking toward our room.
Ocean Edge recently added a new addition to the main building.
On top of the new ballroom/function room is the Ocean Terrace.
Just like our deck at home. Just like it.



Some pics from the resort's beach.

5 comments:

Grandma said...

yikes, Kel, I can't keep up w/ the rapid fire blogging you are doing! what's up? These pictures make it look like you are their promotional person! niiice!!!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures, Kelly. I want those chairs! Don't you think they would look great on the deck? Seriously, these are great pictures. I like the pictures of the sunset from the deck. Love, Janet

Bahston Beans said...

It makes us seem like we have really exciting lives but these are pics from the whole summer that we are catching up on!

Aren't those chairs fabulous?! I think we should all get them...which might actually work because I think we could all make room for one each!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photos! Glad you had such a nice time. I'm taking Christmas orders for the chairs everyone! Just send me the color you wish!!! Mom :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Kel - can you email me those last two photos? I'm trying to do a beach theme in my house but alas, Alberta is lacking in the beach/ocean department, but those pics would look fabulous printed out and framed!!!! :) XOXO Lindsey