7.18.2008

July 4th (2)

Over the 4th weekend, we enjoyed dinner with the Jennings and I papparazzied my buddy Ty again.


Here's Rob appropriately giving bunny ears to Tyler.
Monkey face. Can you tell they're father and son?
I can just imagine his future yearbook pictures. Priceless.
Poor Katy was trying to take a nice picture with Ty and he was still monkeying around.


The next day we took a trip to Provincetown. I love P-town!

There is an absolute must do while in town. You must devour a malassada from The Provincetown Portuguese Bakery. They are delicious and absolutely heavenly. I'm sure those giant pieces of fried dough are healthy too!



This is Shawn's new boyfriend. I didn't catch his name but I hope Shawn did. What a hunk!




The view from the National Park Provincelands Visitor Center.

Thanks for the gas card Aunt Kit and Uncle Jerry! Here is a picture of Shawn enjoying his fill up. (Please note the guy in the background who seems floored that I'm documenting a trip to the gas station.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

More fun times...and great photos! Doesn't everyone take a photo while pumping gas?! Mom

Grandma said...

fun times!