6.16.2008

Boston Field Trips

Here are some overdue pictures from my class Field Trips 101. Basically, we walk around with the professor and his father. For the trips, the professor dons a snappy Indiana Jones style hat. Nothing jazzes up the class for a little adventure like the sight of that chapeau!

This probably won't shock anyone but auditing a class is awesome. While everyone else has exams and papers, I don't! The funny thing is, I actually think I pay more attention when it doesn't matter. I wouldn't say I'm absorbing on the level of my brother. I'm no Bounty quicker picker upper. But I moved up from those brown industrial/school paper towels to at least a Sparkle!






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Why don't you write a final term paper just for the fun of it! NIce photos of Boston-please take us on a tour of all the places you visited during your class trips next time we visit. Please include a stop for a Stoli Doli!!! Mom and Dad