We're just three beans in and around Boston - here are some of our travels and tales.
I sure do have your prom dress! In fact, I think I have the prom dresses I wore!! And, of course, I also still have the super high-heeled shoes Dad bought for you when he took you prom shopping!!! hugs, Mom xo
Definitely a compliment! I get all happy when someone asks me for my id at the liquor store these days. Saaaad!
are you going w/ the wrist corsage or pin-on? :)
I sure do have your prom dress! In fact, I think I have the prom dresses I wore!! And, of course, I also still have the super high-heeled shoes Dad bought for you when he took you prom shopping!!! hugs, Mom xo
ReplyDeleteDefinitely a compliment! I get all happy when someone asks me for my id at the liquor store these days. Saaaad!
ReplyDeleteare you going w/ the wrist corsage or pin-on? :)
ReplyDelete