4.29.2010

Yummy

I still think a Funfetti cupcake takes the cake. But these sure were yummy!

7 comments:

  1. You're looking at $12 worth of cupcakes!!! Mom (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did someone poop on that cupcake in the lower left hand corner?

    Kidding, kidding....those look FRAWESOME!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is that really the name of them?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, they're really named Kick Ass Cupcakes. As we were walking out, my Mom said "did you know it was named that?" :) Thanks for the cupcakes Mom!

    Amy, if you poop pretty sprinkles, you are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooh yum...those are works of art. Would love to hear your Mom actually say "I'm stopping by Kick Ass Cupcakes" what kind would you like?! :)))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Kit - Next time I'm stopping by Kick Ass cupcakes, what kind would you like?! (:

    ReplyDelete
  7. oooh surprise me!!ha ha you typed it,but i didn';t hear you say it!!i'd want to work there just to answer the phone!! xo

    ReplyDelete