4.25.2010

Ooops

Actually, it's a double ooops. I've broken a plate and glass this week. How did it happen? Well, I was holding the plate one minute and then...I wasn't. As for the glass, apparently they don't appreciate being "delicately" tossed into the sink.Did we have distant Greek relatives? OOPAH!!!

5 comments:

  1. Maybe this means "double good luck" for you, as long as the plate and glass weren't fine china and crystal! Mom (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you ever see the places where you can throw plates for fun? I'll have to check if they have one near you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A place where you can go to throw plates for fun??!! Hey - sign me up! In fact, let's sign up the whole family!!! Mom (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. That would be awesome. I would really want to go there. Are we weird?

    ReplyDelete
  5. weird - but so much fun! Mom
    (:

    ReplyDelete