3.26.2008

8:34 on Saturday Night

8:34 pm on the Saturday before Easter. Where were you?

Really? Well, we were at the National Center for Behavioral Genomics. Wowie zowie. Aren't you jealous?
To take revenge on Shawn for bringing me to the lab, I decided to document our trip.
Hmmm interesting.

Let's hold that up to the light. Intriguing.

I'm pretty sure this is a torture device.


Best for last...

6 comments:

  1. What fun! Not just anyone gets to visit that fantabulous Center on Easter Eve!! (ps-nice new sweatshirt, Shawn!) Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey shawn...are you making smoothies?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shawn says "yes, radioactive smoothies".

    ReplyDelete
  4. So that is where Shawn works! Kelly, you are one up on me. The last time I went with Shawn when he had to stop off at the lab - he left me IN the car under a No Parking sign! I was sure security was going to haul me away!!! Thanks for the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Janet - Isn't just as exciting as you imagined. I'm glad I could save you the boredom of an actual visit!

    ReplyDelete